Monday, January 14, 2013

Wow...

...where has time gone?

I really need to get back to blogging. I miss it.

So much has happened in the last 4 plus months...

Haven't touched my sewing machine.  :-(

Haven't scrapbooked. :-(

Ran the Adventure5K and had a blast. What a rush that was. Signed up for another one in June.

Played lots of soccer. Got injured, thanks to a girl who likes to play dirty. My back of all things.

Had to stop running. Hurt the back too much.

Read some good books.

I very much dislike shopping but have learned that I love retail therapy. My newest obsession...shoes, heels to be exact. What am I thinking? I am a jeans and sneakers kind of girl.

Heck, I have even made a few new great friends.

Trying to make some progess on the homefront. Throwing lots of things away, donating as much as possible, and passing on what I know others can use. When we finally buy a house rather than this townhouse, I am not moving all this stuff. I have a lot of things in our storage that are from the past. One thing I have learned from a great friend is that you can't live in the past, what is done - is done, move on and don't look back. You only live once. So this yr, I am throwing the past away, moving on and doing what makes me happy. Decluttering my life. Being happy.

Here is a pic of me just about over the 14ft wall in the Adventure5K
 
(Well I will have to add it later...Blogger isn't allowing me to upload for some reason.)

 
Worked that time. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment