Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Check these out!!


 
The colors are so much prettier in person. Guess that is what I get for taking them at night instead of in the natural light.
 
Can't wait till the washer is done...then the dryer...I want to get to cutting these beauties.

I am linking up with Quilt Story today. And these beautiful fabrics will be my next project for week. I only have a few days to complete it and don't want to give away what it is for (in case the recipient of it is looking) so you will have to check back next week for more pictures. Follow me so you don't forget. :)
(Plus I would love to know that I am reaching more people in the wonderful blog world. Hehe. We all want to feel loved, right?)

Update: 11pm Tuesday night...I cut all the fabric and completed the top of the quilt today!!! I can't believe it. I am absolutely amazed that I did it so fast. I forgot to buy batting so I will be off to the store tomorrow to do just that...and a backing fabric too.



1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous colors you chose! I always have the same problem, it always seems like the only time I have to take a picture is when the sun is already down, haha!
    That is amazing that you already completed the top half! Can't wait to see it! :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete