Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Friends

I had the time of my life last night.  I went out with four of the most amazing ladies I know, Jen, Colleen, Maureen, and Doreen.  Everything is so easy with them.  We talk, we laugh and we laugh some more.  We share things none of us ever really expect to share.  We just have plain old fun.  No drama, no worries, just plain fun.  And for the first time in my life I am truely blessed with a group of friends.  Now don't get me wrong, I have had friends over the years, but have never been part of a group like this.  They accept me for who I am.  Last night was our third time going to dinner and drinks together and we plan on many, many more.  A monthly dinner with the ladies.  So fun.  Here's to many more.  And of course there is always room for more...but leave the drama at home!  And bring your laugh!

Love you ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment