Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ugh...

It has been a rough going 'round here.

I haven't worked on anything in a while.  Not sewing, scrapbooking or any other type of crafty thing for that matter.  I want to, but just can't get motivated.  I always have to pick up something (like, clutter or the kids toys) before I can even think about it.  I am just so tired of it.  And all it makes me think about is how much I want to get a new place with more space.  Unfortunately that is not happening anytime soon.  This housing market is crap and so living in our little two bedroom condo with our three children has to do for now.

Oh the things I could vent about today.  But I won't...not sure that people want to hear about my silly issues and not sure that I am ready to share just yet.  I am still new to this blogging thing.  I haven't even posted a picture of my kids yet.  How long did it take you to put more personal things onto your blog?  Did you have to overcome anxiety about doing so?  

Anxiety....oh how I greatly dislike you.

Here's to hoping that I am not so tired from my day/week that I can get to work on the backing to my quilt.  It really sounds like such a simple thing to do.  

I feel the need to leave you with a few pictures.  So here are a few pretty ones I thought might make this blah post a little more happy.  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment