Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sneak Peek

Basement is finally clean up and things moved away from heater.  Yay!!  Now I can sew and the kids can play and we can all stay warm. 

I have a few sneak peeks of the Hungry Caterpillar quilt I was able begin.  Got some of the fabric cut and even got a few blocks done. 

I love how they are coming out.  Don't you?

Remember that picture I posted with the cream colored fabric?  Well I decided that I really couldn't use it in this quilt.  So I went looking for new.  It is so had to find fabric with a white background, that will match all these crazy colors in this quilt.  But thanks to a great lady at my local fabric shop, I was able to hunt down this.  It is perfect.  I can't wait till it arrives!!  Oh the things we do for sewing...I never saw myself ordering one yd of fabric from an online shop (and I only need a fat quarter, a little extra can't hurt).  Hehe

Oh and one more picture for you.  We have been busy decorating for Christmas.  I love this time of year.

Our Tree
Do you love the white?  Can you tell that my kids help decorate it?  There are very few glass ornaments.  Maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment