Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Link up

It has been a little bit since I posted.  We have been sick in this house, and I have not worked on my projects because my things are in the basement and it is freezing down there.  I have to move some things away from the baseboard heating before I can turn it on.  I hate cleaning when I am sick.  Even the kiddos haven't been going down there much. 

We have a snow/ice day today, which ended up being a good because my oldest is sick.  Poor thing.  And of course I have been blog hopping..hehe.  My very first follower told me about a Small Blog Meet over at Lily's Quilts so I decided...what the heck, I will join.  It is always fun reading new blogs. 

And finally.... a few pictures of the fabric I talked about in my last post.
I am so excited about these ones...but not sure I like the fabric all by itself with them.  What I really need is a white fabric with small purple print.  What do you think? 


 These ones are my flannels.  Going to make two pillow cases and a flat sheet with these.

Boy do I need to get downstairs and clean so I can be warm and work on these things.

2 comments:

  1. I love those flannels, particularly the soccer monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flannel will be nice and toasty this winter. I love the monkeys so cute! Stay warm and craft away :)

    ReplyDelete