Saturday, December 10, 2011

FNSI

Guess what came in the mail yesterday!  This did!  My Happy fabric (polka dot one).

I love it!  It is perfect with both of the fabrics I need it to go with.  And it even goes with my other fabrics really well.   And it also has a little pink dot...hehe...I managed to squeeze some pink in.  My friend is not a big pink fan but the quilt is for a girl.  :)  And oh, I must say this is the first moda fabric I have bought (I know that sounds crazy but I have been sewing less than a yr) and it is the nicest, softest thing I have ever felt.  Amazing!  I think I may have found a new love.  Hope all of Moda feels like this one.  I for sure will be buying more. 

Well my Friday Night Sew-In (FNSI)  became a Saturday Night Sew-In.  But I got sooo much done.  I am excited to see the blocks coming together.  I finished 9 blocks that I showed you in a post previously.  So all 12 are done.  Good thing because I was ready for another color besides blue.  Cut my Happy fabric and even started my pinwheel blocks.  I only finished one completely but I am happy with how it turned out.   

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment